How to start Multi Currency Value counting of RIBAO BC-55
Coin Counter And Sorter (15)
How to start Multi Currency Value counting of Ribao BC 55
To start counting the value of multiple currencies using the Ribao BC-55 currency counter, you'll need to follow these steps:
- Make sure the currency counter is plugged in and turned on.
- Install the note guider.
- Select the desired currency by pressing the corresponding button (MULTI mode) on the control panel. The Ribao BC-55 can count a variety of different currencies, including US dollars, Euros, British pounds, and many others.
- Load the currency into the feed tray, making sure the bills are not stacked too high.
- Adjust the note guider according to note size.
- Press the "Start" button on the control panel to begin the counting process. The Ribao BC-55 will automatically count the value of the bills and display the total on the display screen.
It's a good idea to periodically check the count as it progresses to make sure the machine is accurately counting the bills. If you notice any errors, you can stop the counting process and manually check the bills to determine the cause of the error.
If you have any additional questions about using the Ribao BC-55 currency counter, you may want to consult the user manual or contact the manufacturer for further assistance.