- ✅【Compact Design】Compact design with built-in power supply, save more space for you. Printer dimension 5.1“X7.3"X4.4"; Thermal Paper Width: 58MM
- ✅【Fast Printing for Efficiency】: Printer speed reaches 90mm/sec. Open the transparent cover to replace the paper roll, easy for installation and maintenace. Printing paper size 58mm.
- ✅【Compatibility】:Compactible with RIBAO BC-55/BC-40 mixed denomination bill counter and BCS-160 two pockets banknote sorter. Plug and connect with RS232 serial port, easy to use.（if you want to connect other bill counter, please find us and we will provide solution）
- ✅【Application】: Print out the number of bills, denomination, value and total amount, as well as the serial number of each bill. Baud rate 115200, connect and use directly with Ribao bill counter
- ✅【2 year warranty】 The service team information is shown on the product label, any question please contact us, our engineer will help you within 12 hours
Tested with a Ribao BCS-160, works well, comes with 2 cables that will likely attach to any DB9 serial port cash counter. Seems quite fast.Had my baud rate set at 115200, worked immediately.Works great with this 230' paper: B095XGHJFHOnly nit so far is that my counter doesn't advance the paper far enough after it prints the date/time at the end (which means it gets torn off), but the printer has a feed key and if you press it at the end of a print you will get the date/time on the receipt.
Purchased this with a RIBAO BC-55 money counter and it works great. Press the print button once for a simple count, a second time for a detail report with the serial number of each bill. Easy drop in paper rolls.
Easy to set up. Works as advertised.
Plug and play into the ribao counter. Press the print button after the count and it prints. Easiest install ever